Mushroom Universe RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet MUST FILL OUT

Go down

Character Sheet MUST FILL OUT Empty Character Sheet MUST FILL OUT

Post  Iris Wed May 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Okay,
Hi everyone! You can make an account but to know who's RPing please fill this out! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT YOU DO! Also if you are a princess (or prince) make sure that kingdom is not taken. Also please tell me if i forgot any places in the Mario-verse.

Name:
Special Abilities: NOTE: can you PM me if you want a special ability? Not all people can have a special ability.
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Thank you!

Iris
Admin

https://mariorpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet MUST FILL OUT Empty My Character sheet

Post  Iris Wed May 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Name: Iris
Species: Human
Special Abilities: Super strength (Always does one more point of damage than partner or foe)
Appearance: Iris is a slender girl with bright blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Her hair is styled like Rosalina's and her crown is a soft silver color with purple and blue gems. Iris's dress goes up to her knees. The top is a dark blue color and cuts to right under her breasts. A silver sash ties around dividing the dark blue top portion from the light blue bubble skirt that goes down to her knees. Iris's casual wear is simple. She wears a dark blue pair of jeans that cut to her knees. Her shirt is a blue (with a little bit of purple) spaghetti strap shirt. Iris also wears an almost white scarf for some added flavor
Personality: Iris is a calm girl for the most part. She can be shy around new people but is not afraid to speak her mind. Iris can get very competitive especially around Mario. She has a short attention span but when it comes to something important it's hard to get her attention off what shes concentrating on. Being the Princess of the Nimbus Land Iris is a daydreamer and can get lost in her thoughts easily.
History: Iris was delivered to the Nimbus Kingdom by crane just like Mario and Luigi. As she grew up her "parents" sent her to the MK to learn how to be a princess. Thats where she met everyone.
Other: Is very good at brawling and kart racing

Iris
Admin

https://mariorpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum